CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

How can I view historical internet data usage?

Currently all I can see on my bill is the data usage for the current billing period (My Account > Usage page). There is no option (that I can find anyway) to view previous billing period data usage. I am sure this information has been available previously. I can get this info on my gas and electricity accounts - why not Telstra internet? Useless Chatbot directed me to a site to request Metadata but I don't want/need that. Just need to previous month data usage.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: How can I view historical internet data usage?

Have you just change internet plans? On my account I can see the data usage for the several months.

Highlighted

No. Been with Telstra NBN since Oct 2018. Last changed plan from 500Gb(?) to unlimited approx May 2019.

Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

@cam_jim wrote:

No. Been with Telstra NBN since Oct 2018. Last changed plan from 500Gb(?) to unlimited approx May 2019.

@cam_jim That's strange.

After I click the "Data usage" (That you have marked in yellow) I then see an option with two arrows that allow me to go back and forth on the previous months (Marked in red).

Maybe try a different browser?

I had issues the other day with NAB banking and couldn't see certain options using Chrome, I then used Internet Explorer and could see them.

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper
Highlighted

Thanks but not a browser issue. Tried 4 different browsers. Tried PC, tablet and mobile. Still the same. If others can see historical data on their bill and I can't then must be a problem with my account. Will log a fault and see what happens.

Highlighted

Thanks but not a browser issue. Tried 4 different browsers. Tried PC, tablet and mobile. Still the same. If others can see historical data on their bill and I can't then must be a problem with my account. Will log a fault and see what happens.

Highlighted

Checked again this morning. Now have data for November, February and March. Missing December, January. Don't know how much history is retained but would expect at a very minimum 12 months.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit