Highlighted
joshgoblin
Level 2: Rookie

How much do I owe to Telstra

Answered

Hi 

I need desparate help. My issue is  - I do not know how much I owe to Teltstra. I have earleir spend around 2 -3 hours talking to billing and enquiry department to sort out my bills. Each time I get different answers. 

Can some one help me out here. The web page show one amount, when I speak to Telstra rep I see another amount. 

I cannot download the pdf bill from Telstra site becuase it says  "Your PDF bill will soon be available.". 

The due date keeps on changing. I am still in limbo as to how much my bill is. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
the_ph0n3r
Level 10: Junior Detective
Accepted Solution

Re: How much do I owe to Telstra

Hi @joshgoblin

Sorry to hear about you troubles, I would suggest going into a Telstra store to fully establish the final amount owed and payment. You can find your closest store here: http://www.telstra.com.au/store-locator/

Hopefully this helps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found a then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance please remember to click on the

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES
the_ph0n3r
Level 10: Junior Detective
Accepted Solution

Hi @joshgoblin

Sorry to hear about you troubles, I would suggest going into a Telstra store to fully establish the final amount owed and payment. You can find your closest store here: http://www.telstra.com.au/store-locator/

Hopefully this helps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found a then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance please remember to click on the
joshgoblin
Level 2: Rookie

Yes..  I did speak to one of the customer rep named - Amiel Glenn. The person was quite helpfull. He was quite patient talking to me. It has been solved. There are some serious issues with telstra billing.  Sooner telstra fixes, better for the customer.

wmaskiell
Level 1: Cadet

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more