Highlighted
gwmbox
Level 13: Super Sleuth

How much longer until Bill History is available in My Account?

Answered

Tring to access Bill History in My Account but it keeps saying it is not available.. blah blah...

I tweeted a request for info and simply got a we don't know response.... which is not helpful.

So when will Bill History be back online T-Reps?

Roll on the NBN!
6 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: How much longer until Bill History is available in My Account?

I just tried to access it. The first time I got a Sorry page, the 2nd time it worked (I'm on a 13 digit account number if that makes any difference).

The link I suggest using is here. If it doesn't work for you, it may require some help from our Online Billing Support, who can be contacted here.

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

gwmbox
Accepted Solution

No it is still not working for me.. **bleep** nuisance as I need to access past bills as I am doing a reconciliation of my account as I have found more billing errors (typical).  Oh and I have a 13 digit number too.

Roll on the NBN!
Ben_F
Accepted Solution

I'll restate a point I've made a number of times. In the 4 years I've been working with Telstra, I've only ever had to fix a system generated billing error 2-3 times.

Have you tried OLB Techincal Support? If your concerned about charges on your account, perhaps our billing teams can also help Smiley Happy.

B.

New Users - Click Here!

gwmbox
Accepted Solution

That all good and well for you Ben, but be assured since Nov 2009 we have a known 8 billing errors already which have been fixed, I have just found another one and this is why I want all our past bills so I can go through them with a fine tooth comb.

GW

Roll on the NBN!
Ben_F
Accepted Solution

@gwmbox wrote:

That all good and well for you Ben, but be assured since Nov 2009 we have a known 8 billing errors already which have been fixed, I have just found another one and this is why I want all our past bills so I can go through them with a fine tooth comb.

GW

Sorry I wasn't more specific.

I'm referring to actual Billing Faults where the system was doing something it clearly shouldn't have been doing.

Then you have errors. Which is where the system is doing what it should be, however for whatever reason its not what the customer expects.

Here is an example: A customer is supposed to receive a discount for $x each month. A Fault is when the product exists in our systems, but is not appearing on the customers account. An Error is when the code hasn't been added, or has been removed for some reason or another.

Both lead to a poor customer experience, however the more common of the 2 (an Error) can be put down to exactly that. Human Error. Faults occur alot less as they require something to go wrong with a computer (which all new products are run through vigoursly before and after their release).

If you do find a Billing fault or error, please don't hesitate to bring it to our attention (Official channels as always). I would also personally be interested in any Billing Fault examples you can find (They can be somewhat interesting when you don't see them every day) so your welcome to send me a PM if you do find a fault (Note: I can't provide Official assistance via the forums).

B.

B.

New Users - Click Here!

gwmbox
Accepted Solution

Ben_F wrote: 

If you do find a Billing fault or error, please don't hesitate to bring it to our attention (Official channels as always). I would also personally be interested in any Billing Fault examples you can find (They can be somewhat interesting when you don't see them every day) so your welcome to send me a PM if you do find a fault (Note: I can't provide Official assistance via the forums).

Happy to do that when I have completed my full reconciiation of our acounts Smiley Happy

Roll on the NBN!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Ben_F
Accepted Solution

I just tried to access it. The first time I got a Sorry page, the 2nd time it worked (I'm on a 13 digit account number if that makes any difference).

The link I suggest using is here. If it doesn't work for you, it may require some help from our Online Billing Support, who can be contacted here.

B.

New Users - Click Here!

gwmbox
Accepted Solution

No it is still not working for me.. **bleep** nuisance as I need to access past bills as I am doing a reconciliation of my account as I have found more billing errors (typical).  Oh and I have a 13 digit number too.

Roll on the NBN!
Ben_F
Accepted Solution

I'll restate a point I've made a number of times. In the 4 years I've been working with Telstra, I've only ever had to fix a system generated billing error 2-3 times.

Have you tried OLB Techincal Support? If your concerned about charges on your account, perhaps our billing teams can also help Smiley Happy.

B.

New Users - Click Here!

gwmbox
Accepted Solution

GW

Roll on the NBN!
Ben_F
Accepted Solution

@gwmbox wrote:

GW

Sorry I wasn't more specific.

I'm referring to actual Billing Faults where the system was doing something it clearly shouldn't have been doing.

Then you have errors. Which is where the system is doing what it should be, however for whatever reason its not what the customer expects.

Here is an example: A customer is supposed to receive a discount for $x each month. A Fault is when the product exists in our systems, but is not appearing on the customers account. An Error is when the code hasn't been added, or has been removed for some reason or another.

Both lead to a poor customer experience, however the more common of the 2 (an Error) can be put down to exactly that. Human Error. Faults occur alot less as they require something to go wrong with a computer (which all new products are run through vigoursly before and after their release).

B.

B.

New Users - Click Here!

gwmbox
Accepted Solution

Ben_F wrote: 

Happy to do that when I have completed my full reconciiation of our acounts Smiley Happy

Roll on the NBN!
Saskman57
Level 1: Cadet

I have the same problem. Tried the above solutions. Still not happy. Cahtted online to my account help. They couldn't help passed it to a higer up for help. Still waiting for a call back, waiting ,waiting,waiting..........

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now