Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

How to Store your Payment Details

There are two ways you can save your payment details:

1. Login to My Account ► Click “Bill and Payment settings" ► Click “Save payment details” ► Select payment method ► Confirm details 

Stored Payments Image 3.JPG

2. Login to My Account or the Telstra 24x7 App® when making your next payment and select the checkbox that says “Save this payment method”

Stored Payments Image 2.JPG 

In addition to allowing you to save your details and make payments, My Account and the Telstra 24x7 App also allow you to manage your accounts and services on the go, view your bills, check your estimated call and data usage and much more.

Visit Telstra 24x7 App to find out how to download the App. Also, if you register for My Account first you'll be able to do a lot more with the Telstra 24x7 App.

Please note, the security of your personal information is important to us, so if you choose to pay your bills without logging into an authenticated platform such as My Account or the Telstra 24x7 App, we unfortunately cannot store your payment details. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more