Highlighted
Ozzie99
Level 1: Cadet

How to get money back that is in credit

Answered
I got my Telstra bill yesterday and it has that I have $2719.60 cr so I’m just seeing if I can get that money because that would be handy for other bill that I need to pay?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: How to get money back that is in credit

Hi @Ozzie99

For credit balances on a final bill or an over-payment you have made via the Post Office or Post, we normally provide a refund directly into your bank account. This is our preferred method.

Refunds to your bank account can take up to five business days.

We can also give a refund by cheque, or transfer the amount to another Telstra account. Cheque refunds may take 10-14 business days.

You can find more information about this here

If you'd like to discuss, please call 132200 or chat with us securely online here

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
mjmars1985
Level 8: Inspector

Hi,

you can contact telstra at 132200 so we can have it refunded.
we can refund it through cheque by mail or wired it direct to your bank account.
While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own, and do not necessarily represent that of Telstra.
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi @Ozzie99

For credit balances on a final bill or an over-payment you have made via the Post Office or Post, we normally provide a refund directly into your bank account. This is our preferred method.

Refunds to your bank account can take up to five business days.

We can also give a refund by cheque, or transfer the amount to another Telstra account. Cheque refunds may take 10-14 business days.

You can find more information about this here

If you'd like to discuss, please call 132200 or chat with us securely online here

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now