shandoll1
Level 1: Cadet

How to see payments ive made on my telstra bill

Answered

if i make a payment to telstra for my phone bill off BPAY, how do i see this on my bill/telstra acc??

aswell as all the other payments ive made? really confused please help!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: How to see payments ive made on my telstra bill

Hi there shandoll, pretty straight forward really.

First log in your 'My Account'.

Then click on the heading 'Bills & payments'.

Bills.png

From here you'll see a brief summary of current billing details: eg; Current due amount; date issued etc. and an area where you can dowload a PDF copy or make a payment.

Below that you'll see a Bill History title with a graph showing 12 months history of your account.

Above that is a title 'View payment history', if you click on that you'll see a history of payments you made.

History.png

signature_1.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Hi there shandoll, pretty straight forward really.

First log in your 'My Account'.

Then click on the heading 'Bills & payments'.

Bills.png

From here you'll see a brief summary of current billing details: eg; Current due amount; date issued etc. and an area where you can dowload a PDF copy or make a payment.

Below that you'll see a Bill History title with a graph showing 12 months history of your account.

Above that is a title 'View payment history', if you click on that you'll see a history of payments you made.

History.png

signature_1.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
shandoll1
Level 1: Cadet

Thankyou Jeff, i found it Smiley Happy

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now