CrowdSupport®
aussiebroadband
Level 1: Cadet

I cancelled all services with telstra last october and I am still being charged with a service . Is

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: I cancelled all services with telstra last october and I am still being charged with a servic...

Hey aussiebroadband, thank you for your post.

I am sorry to hear you are still receiving bills, that is no good. Give our team a call on 13 22 00 and we will straighten this out and adjust incorrect amounts so the account can be finalised.

Please let me know how you go.
- Ryan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

aussiebroadband
Level 1: Cadet

Re: I cancelled all services with telstra last october and I am still being charged with a service .

132200 is the biggest problem .They don't understand and continually apologise . 1 hour on the phone is terrible . 6 months to connect to NBN . I now speak to an Australian in the Australian language . Go Aussie broadband . Where do I send an account for the time I have spent ( hours ) trying to get telstra to fix the situation ? 

Support Team
Support Team

Re: I cancelled all services with telstra last october and I am still being charged with a service .

I understand, we cannot access accounts via this platform due to security but if you have called 13  22 00 to no avail and  you wished to have this escalated submit a complaint online here https://tel.st/hwkmf and reply to me with the reference number. I will use it to contact complaints and have a case manager assigned to follow this up with you ASAP.  

Thank you.

- Ryan  

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now