Lucianolicous
Level 1: Cadet

I cannot purchase a roaming plus pack on pre paid max plan

Answered

Hi,

I used to be able to add a roaming international browse plus pack before i switched to pre-paid max pre-paid plan.

Now i cannot seem to purchase any plus packs at all.

On the website it just says that I need credit. "You need more recharge credit"

On the 24/7 app it says i have no credit.

A standard recharge used to give me credit to spend on the international plus packs?

How can I get credit to roam?

Thanks, Luch.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: I cannot purchase a roaming plus pack on pre paid max plan

You need to recharge with the values of $20 or $5 (not any of the normal recharge values) until you have enough Recharge Credit to purchase an International Browse Plus Pack.

When you put these amounts on you'll see it as Recharge Credit up the top of your 24/7 App. Then press on Purchase Plus Pack, then press on International Browse plus pack.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

You need to recharge with the values of $20 or $5 (not any of the normal recharge values) until you have enough Recharge Credit to purchase an International Browse Plus Pack.

When you put these amounts on you'll see it as Recharge Credit up the top of your 24/7 App. Then press on Purchase Plus Pack, then press on International Browse plus pack.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
Highlighted
Lucianolicous
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks for the answer.

So i would have to credit $20 8 times over to purchase the $160 pack.
Besides the stupidity of doing that, I'm pretty certain my credit card company will call me asking what the hell is going on.

It was already extremely expensive, and now totally impractically inconvenient.

I might shop around prepaid plans after this next trip.

Luch.

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now