glent
Level 2: Rookie

I now have an Iphone on a $59 p/m plan, calls unlimited. Am I charged for making calls?

Answered

I have received different advice. on the site it shows # of calls and charges. so is it yes or no?

thanks. glen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
glent
Accepted Solution

Re: I now have an Iphone on a $59 p/m plan, calls unlimited. Am I charged for making calls?

have received advice from telstra. no further advice needed, thanks. glen

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: I now have an Iphone on a $59 p/m plan, calls unlimited. Am I charged for making calls?

Hi @glent

Apologies for any past confusion you've encountered with your plan

You can find the critical information summaries for our plans here

If there's anything you'd like to confirm in regards to your plan & account, please chat to us securely via the following link: http://tel.st/49kl

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

glent

I have received a reply from a telstra consultant and all ok no further advice needed. thanks

@glentwrote:

I have received different advice. on the site it shows # of calls and charges. so is it yes or no?

thanks. glen

Highlighted
glent
Accepted Solution

have received advice from telstra. no further advice needed, thanks. glen