Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: I want an itemised statement

Hi mlec1977 

If you'd like to change your future bills to itemized (we call it Detailed) you can sign into My Account, click the "Bill Payments and Settings" tab
Then Edit, next to bill type, and change it to detailed. 

For existing bills, you'd need to use My Account to view detailed info.

So click the Bills and Payments tab. 
Then under the breakdown about your bill, hit the view detailed bill option

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

fedup8
Level 1: Cadet

We have always received a detailed bill from Telstra, but now the onus is on us to request it, and may I say the system is so complicated that I WONDER WHETHER WE ARE MEANT TO GIVE UP TRYING and go away.

Furthermore, the new mail system is incredibly complicated, and when I tried to install it  recently we received a major blockware into our computer which has cost us approximately $300 to fix. Not happy Jan!!

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi fedup8

Requesting a detailed bill isn't complicated

There's two ways to do it. 

Either chat with Telstra here:  http://tel.st/cpyn and just request to receive detailed invoices. 

Or 
Sign into My Account:  http://tel.st/cpyn
Select "Bills and Payments"
Then click "Edit" next to Bill Type and change to Detailed. 

That's it.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Painer
Level 2: Rookie

Hi Steph

You could to that if the links to actauilly View a Detailed Bill or View Previous Payments actually worked.

But this morning they didn't work fro me, I got an error message saying I could not be logged on to Online Bills when to get that far you have to have logged on first.

So all you can do is chat to someone overseas and ask them to provide that information in an email, but they can't even do that cause it's in a Microsoft Excel format

So now we are left to change the settings on our Account.

Then when enough people change to Itemised Bills Telstra will have a reason to charge us for that additional service.

Skeptical or Factual???

We shall see I guess..

Cheers

Steve

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about direct debit and the Telstra 24x7 App ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now