CrowdSupport®
MC67
Level 1: Cadet

Incorrect bill

Hi, I’m traveling overseas at the moment and using wifi to read my emails. My latest Telstra bill was incorrect but there appears to be no way of getting in touch to clarify apart from this community notice board. Chat 24/7 doesn’t appear to work and there is no email address for customers to put queries to.
Can anyone assist?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Incorrect bill

Hey MC67,

I'm sorry to hear of the issues with getting through to us for this invoice to be discussed and disputed further and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused Smiley Sad The two options for reaching us from an overseas location are on the phone via +61 2 9242 0570 (24/7) or via the Live Chat service also 24/7. There are a couple of extra steps that are required if you are using a mobile device to access this Live Chat service in an overseas location. The below link will need to be forced open in desktop mode at

https://tel.st/6xuqe

On an iPhone or iPad this can be completed by holding down the refresh button next to the address bar in your browser. This option will come up to be selected and will open the link in a new tab. This will be able to have the drop-down menus options to be selected and allow the chat window to be accessed. Let us know how you go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit