CrowdSupport®
Kawal12
Level 1: Cadet

Int1-2212064368395

Hi just sending my complaint no with this post. Actually i bought a telstra phone with a $99plan anf i got international calling free with that. After i thought i need a another for my wife and i bought a second phone and we had a conversation about $99 plan, but they give me $79 once with no international calling. And my wife was doing international calls with that and telstra send me $4299 bill. I have done so many complaints tha i got $99 once not a $79 and they disconect my service and give this case to debt collection, but i had talk with credit management team and they said there is no superviser at the moment and they will hold my account until they will call back,  but no call back and they disconnected all these services and send me$ 7399 bill included phone cost. Point is where is my fault and i was paying all my instalement by the time . So what i need to do now. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Int1-2212064368395

Sorry to hear. Do you have a formal complaint with us about this? If so, do you have the 'SR' reference number there? - Matthew. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Kawal12
Level 1: Cadet

Hi sir (sr 1-1977641755191), this is the sr reference no

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the reference @Kawal12.

However, as the complaint is from early April this year and closed as resolved, we are unable to assist further from this form of communication. 

To have this investigated further, I recommend lodging a new complaint via one of the methods listed at https://tel.st/ebjmn

When you lodge a complaint, we aim to make contact within five business days and we will aim to resolve your issue within 10 business days. If it takes longer, we'll keep you updated on our progress until we solve it.

Please don't hesitate to keep us updated.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now