CrowdSupport®
Peterc10
Level 1: Cadet

International call

I noticed there was an international call charge of $103 on my account, for 1 call on my bill. How did that happen. Instead of calling on WhatsApp looks like it went off as a normal call. It was accidental, but try asking Telstra to just show act of goodwill, sorry not possible. If they do the wrong thing by you, sorry you just suck it up, if I do the wrong thing, sorry I suck it up. I have had to run around the mill with Telstra, wasting hours of my time because of their incompetence but sorry for expecting them to show the same tolerance or accepting financial loss. I lost hours of income trying to fix issues they created but they can’t let go of a dime.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: International call

If the billing team aren’t willing to offer and adjustment for you and you feel that you are entitled to have it waived then your best bet would be to lodge a complaint and explain your situation and request for them to provide you with your preferred resolution. 

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now