CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
stubec16
Level 1: Cadet

Itemised call list for HOME phone in My Account?

Answered
How can I see itemized call records for my Home Phone through My Account?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Itemised call list for HOME phone in My Account?

I know I have posted a graphical tutorial for getting to the itemised unbilled call usage, a couple of months ago here on CrowdSupport. Let's see…

View recent activity - click sequences.png

(follow the sequence indicated by the black dotted arrows)

As for itemised calls for previous bill periods, they should be listed on your detailed bills (in PDF format):

Itemised calls on Telstra bill.png

You can also retrieve the information in CSV format.

——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
deez
Level 3: Gumshoe

Hello! Smiley Happy

I'm assuming that you're using the online My Account, and not the mobile or Facebook apps?

Once you log into the online version, you will get to the overview page. Down the left hand side is a list of your services, click on your home phone number, then click on "Calls & charges since last bill" over the right hand side. You will then either see your usage, or you will see another list of your services, if so, just click on your phone number again and away you go!

Smiley Happy

stubec16 wrote:

Are you referring to yet-to-be-billed calls (made during the current, not-yet-concluded bill period), or calls made during past bill periods?

——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.
Emissary
Level 10: Junior Detective

@stubec16 wrote:

Are you looking to see the "Yet to be billed" calls or the calls from your previous statements ?

Will update with something clever when the brain starts working!
Accepted Solution

I know I have posted a graphical tutorial for getting to the itemised unbilled call usage, a couple of months ago here on CrowdSupport. Let's see…

View recent activity - click sequences.png

(follow the sequence indicated by the black dotted arrows)

As for itemised calls for previous bill periods, they should be listed on your detailed bills (in PDF format):

Itemised calls on Telstra bill.png

You can also retrieve the information in CSV format.

——

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now