CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
RodH1
Level 3: Gumshoe

LIVE CHAT not working?

Cannot access live chat. The page opens up and asks me to choose an option but there are not any options displayed.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
20 REPLIES 20
Level 19: Deputy Director

Re: LIVE CHAT not working?

Try using this link

https://www.telstra.com.au/chatnow/landing?pageId=https%3a%2f%2flivechat.telstra.com%2fTCOM%3aCrowds...

Kudos and thanks welcomed

If I have managed to outsmart myself and give a Solution please mark it as so. "button"
PC23
Level 1: Cadet

same thing happens with that link, Same problem here

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey @PC23,

How do you go with this link: http://tel.st/hsc3 ?

-Georgie

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Fred137

Hi - that link does not work.

Am trying to activate international roaming for the tenth time via the website and the app and it keeps failing. So I need to talk to someone, but live chat not working on iPad or iPhone.

Thanks

fred

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Fred137,

Are you currently in Australia or already overseas?

-Georgie

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Fred137

Hi Georgie - overseas, in Mauritius.

activated roaming through the app a couple of days ago but got here and not working.

So jumped onto chat and that doesn't seem to work either...Happy times.

fres

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

I am sorry this has been the case. Can you access the following webform: https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/activate-international-roaming to activate roaming?

-Georgie

Fred137

Thanks - yes found this form about half an hour ago and tried that even though it says small business and hope someone can pick up and sort it out.

Support Team
Support Team

No worries let us know how you go 

gghyuuuuuu
Level 5: Eagle Eye

@Fred137 wrote:

Thanks - yes found this form about half an hour ago and tried that even though it says small business and hope someone can pick up and sort it out.

good luck with that

esra2

What a disaster Telstra is. Have been fighting with them for months with no satisfaction

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi esra1

Welcome to CrowdSupport

As this is a community forum, it would be best for us not to confirm any personal or account details here for your security.

You can contact Telstra securely via LiveChat at: http://tel.st/hsc3 or phone at 13 22 00.

If you use the above two contact methods to no avail, you can find out how to raise a complaint where a case manager to be in touch with you within 3-5 business days to work towards a resolution at: Lodging a complaint with Telstra

jac8

I'm having similar problems.
Chat doesn't work on any device with any browser or any of the multiple links.
The link to complain about the service doesn't work. Multiple times.
When you go into a shop they say to call people as they can't help.
I believe nothing works and you don't get much for your money.
Would love to say to Telstra can you please call me cause i'm trying to contact you and can't, but the thing is my phone doesn't work and I can't call you! Maybe you could try contacting me?????
Sorry this is the way i've had to try to get someone to respond to me.
Thanks, i'll wait in anticipation for a response from Telstra Support to this message...
Support Team
Support Team

Hey jac8, welcome to Crowd Support.

Unfortunately we're unable to help directly through this medium, however we are aware there have been some issues with the online complaints form. With that said it has been indicated that has been resolved; there is a 2200 character limit in the issue complaint field, and an 1100 character limit in the resolution field. If you are encountering an error, it's likely one or both of these limits has been exceeded. Would you please try again ensuring you remain below those character counts? In the event that you need to provide further details this can be arranged once a case manager makes contact.

jac8

hi, thanks for replying Smiley Happy

im still unable to submit and get an error, my characters are under these limits.

maybe someone could email me directly?

Support Team
Support Team

Not a problem Jac, I will ensure your thanks is forwarded to Dan. Can you please try sending your details via  www.telstra.com/24x7help? Let us know how you go.

Gloria2

Please can you help me. I chatted to a gentleman not long ago tonight,her reset my pass word ,that worked in getting into the app,but it seems I am not getting emails ,what could be the problem
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Gloria2

Sorry to see the issues you are experiencing. For assistance with your BigPond Emails, I would recommend speaking with our 24x7 Technical Support Team on 133933 

Kind Regards

I have spoken with Telstra Billing and Netlix who referred me back to Telstra Billing. We had no internet for 3 weeks and I want a credit, which is being charged on my Telstra account. The fee should only e $13.99 per month but the fee seems to vary. Netflix says this is incorrect. Netflix cannot credit as I am using Partner Billing so they don't have the tools to credit me. They said Telstra is making the charge on our bill so Telstra needs to issue the credit. I would like this actioned now.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi 2810,

This forum is not suitable to assist with account specific enquiries. Best will be to have a chat to our billing team via http://tel.st/49kl or 132200, and we can discuss this with you.

– Ern

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now