CrowdSupport®
gunnado
Level 3: Gumshoe

Land Line Availability.

Answered
I just moved to the Malanda Falls Caravan Park and have noticed that there is a Telstra Junction Box located on my site. How can I find out if I can get a Land Line connection from here. I can supply GPS Coordinates if required.
Thanks,
Neil.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gunnado
Accepted Solution

Re: Land Line Availability.

All sorted, order placed today for connection and bundle. Thanks again for your help.
Neil.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)

You would need to contact Telstra on 132200 or jump onto http://livechat.telstra.com to find out. If someone already has a phone connected, then giving the number might be helpful too :-)

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Level 23: Superhero

Is it a cabin that has an existing socket, or just the grey box? If there is a socket, plug a handset in and dial 12722123. This will likely give you the OLD phone number for that line, making it easier to locate and reconnect.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
gunnado

Thank you for the replies. It is just one of those boxes set in the ground with a lid. There is a cable underground heading off under my caravan but have no idea where it ends up. Will call the number Ben_F gave me and see how I go.
gunnado
Accepted Solution

All sorted, order placed today for connection and bundle. Thanks again for your help.
Neil.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now