CrowdSupport®
SQ61
Level 1: Cadet

Last bill doesn't show in portal because account has been removed

Hi,

Changed mobile provider and now my last bill isn't in my online login. "you have no accounts".

Kind regards,

Seymour

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Last bill doesn't show in portal because account has been removed

If the mobile was the last service you had with us removing it would have closed the account and the 24x7 app or My Account does not work on closed accounts.

Have you received the bill via email?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

SQ61
Level 1: Cadet

I haven't received an email with the last bill.

I received a text to log into my account to see the last bill. That's why I ended up here.

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for advising me you did receive a text to log in.

Chat to a billing team member  https://tel.st/k8whd who will be more than happy to help you with this and resolve it.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now