CrowdSupport®
Level 20: Director

Live Chat

Answered

Just answered a question - a guy could not find live chat.  While I had the link that appeared to work, a search of Telstra.Com fails to find any link??

Please assist others by marking the post accordingly. If I've been of assistance please click the Kudos,
Palpatine has participated in Social Media accreditation through Telstra and has access to some enhanced support and escalation processes. Palpatine is not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely his own.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Live Chat

The Telstra support pages have changed to be more informative to leading people to the right places, I find it a real maze to get through.

The problem is no all problems can be solved by Live Chat so it seems Telstra doesn't want that used as a catch all.

For future reference I did

Telstra.com > Support > Contact Us > (one example) Faults > Help with Telstra Website > Chat With Us

https://www.telstra.com.au/contact-us/faults-technical-support

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Live Chat

The Telstra support pages have changed to be more informative to leading people to the right places, I find it a real maze to get through.

The problem is no all problems can be solved by Live Chat so it seems Telstra doesn't want that used as a catch all.

For future reference I did

Telstra.com > Support > Contact Us > (one example) Faults > Help with Telstra Website > Chat With Us

https://www.telstra.com.au/contact-us/faults-technical-support

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now