Highlighted
Jeremy45
Level 1: Cadet

Looking for bill number account

Answered
Hi, i called 3 days ago to unlock my phone from Telstra network. They told me i should pay online the fees (25$) for it. The only problem is i never received any message or email with the bill account number. Which i need to pay it online. I am not in Australia anymore. And so i am can of stuck with that because i cant call from oversea. Can someone from Telstra please contact me and/or send me my bill account number please !
Thanks a lot
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Looking for bill number account

Hey Jeremy45,

I am sorry for the delays in this post being replied too Smiley Sad

If you are still needing to have this billing information confirmed so this unlocking can be processed then the best contact would be with our Billing team via the Live Chat service at 

http://tel.st/9cakh

They are available to assist with this in real time 24/7. If you are using a mobile device to access this link, then you will need to force this to open in desktop mode. On an iPhone or iPad, this can be completed by holding down the refresh button next to the address bar in your browser. This option will come up to be selected and will open the link in a new tab. This will be able to have the drop-down menus options to be selected and allow the chat window to be accessed. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES
JonYn
Level 6: Bloodhound

Not quite sure as to what bill account number you are looking for so I'll just attach a photo as an example.

So far these are the necessarry details you need to input,

Account Number: <removed for privacy>

Bill Number: 311

Amount: (unlocking fee)

DISCLAIMER: My opinion should not reflect to Telstra.
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hey Jeremy45,

I am sorry for the delays in this post being replied too Smiley Sad

If you are still needing to have this billing information confirmed so this unlocking can be processed then the best contact would be with our Billing team via the Live Chat service at 

http://tel.st/9cakh

They are available to assist with this in real time 24/7. If you are using a mobile device to access this link, then you will need to force this to open in desktop mode. On an iPhone or iPad, this can be completed by holding down the refresh button next to the address bar in your browser. This option will come up to be selected and will open the link in a new tab. This will be able to have the drop-down menus options to be selected and allow the chat window to be accessed. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more