CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
bhaleeeeee
Level 1: Cadet

MISLEADING INFORMATION!!

I was told by Telstra to stop paying my bills as I was $800.00 in credit!!!  I spoke to 3 different employees about it and they each said I was in credit and if it shows I am owing to disregard as their system is glitching and showing me the wrong information. I wanted to speak to Telstra today as I was smacked with a $620.00 bill!!! When I said I was informed not to pay the amount due to my credit, they said it was incorrect and I had to pay the amount!!! I had $90 left on my prevoius bill which they said they would take from my "Credit" which has now been added to this bill plus rediculous charges which don't even add up! I have spoken to 4 different people that said their employees were wrong and to pay!! I was not notified of this error and would have continued not paying my bill until my "credit" had been used. It was only for me asking today I had found out IT was wrong! Has anyone else had this problem and who would be best to speak to as I was advised (and have evidence) that I was given misleading information which has noW landed me in this situation!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: MISLEADING INFORMATION!!

Hi bhaleeeeee, 

Sorry to hear of the issues with your credits and multiple contacts. It would be best to assign a case manager so we can look into this and have them give you a call. We can arrange this here for you:

http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/General-Services-KB/Lodging-a-complaint-with-Telstra/ta-p/6818...

This would be the best way to have this resolved. Sorry for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now