CrowdSupport®
mags1
Level 1: Cadet

MONTHLY ACCOUNT DEBIT $30 TO PREPAID CAP ENCORE DROPPED BY TELSTRA

All was well until latest bill where the $30 regular topup to my prepaid wasn't enacted by Telstra at the due date. I credited me to u $15 from my postpaid to prepaid phone as the cycle expires on 11 June.

I used prepaid to call Sydney on 28 May at 19:27 - Telstra guzzled it and cut me off.
I've been a Telstra for 30+ years and it seems most (if not all) sales staff can only sell you what you may or may not need then - if things go pearshaped - send you to the wall phone with a number to ring.

How many people also have trouble hearing in a Testra shop with all the babble going on?

Please lift your game Telstra

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: MONTHLY ACCOUNT DEBIT $30 TO PREPAID CAP ENCORE DROPPED BY TELSTRA

Hi mags1,

Have you been in touch with customer service on the phone via 13 22 00 or via Live Chat about this? It doesn't strike me as something that will be too difficult to fix up for you, and it certainly should not be necessary to go into a store about it. Let us know how you go!

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now