CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
TonyX2012
Level 2: Rookie

MY Bigpond and Telstra Information Account Pages

Answered

Hi ,

just a short note that it's getting along 4 weeks, (A Month) since I could get a clear idea of my Data Usage; Internet, and sundry details pertaining to my Telstra/Bigpond Account.

With time on my hands I feel I've read Telstra had employed someone who was mentioned by name, alluding they are an Expert - maybe (?) to 'Build' the Mighty Telstra/Bigpond Main Page. ( A Headline I remember while skimming the Net). Please excuse if I imagined reading such, ...

So, with the greatest of respect, and as a loyal Telstra/Bigpond customer, when should I expect the functionality of "My Account" page to return ?, and the quirky email's to end ? ;

" ...  Your usage so far: 50057 M Bytes
Allowance for this period: 50000 M Bytes Last day of this period: 25/11/2012

Although you won't incur excess usage charges on your BigPond Liberty® plan, speeds will remain slowed to 256kbps until the end of your billing month.

Dated 25th November 2012 at '20:45'   ..."

Obviously in error as my Data, and Billing period begin on 25th of each month, at 12 AM.

Regards,

User

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TonyX2012
Accepted Solution

Re: MY Bigpond and Telstra Information Account Pages

Actually with one week to go at the end of my billing cycle, which was the 25th,  I feel I was robbed of  a weeks' worth of data.

I have successfully logged in: 'https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount', and all is working.

Thanks Bigpond/Telstra. Smiley LOL

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Level 23: Superhero

There are definite issues at the moment. I have had no usage show for the past 6 days. Sadly this is pretty common for the Bigpond usage meter.

The downside is that when people end up with large unknown usage amounts (and potential excess bills on mobile products) it gets harder to tell them that the usage meters are accurate and reliable.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
TonyX2012

Thankyou Kalak for your reply.

Generally I find it quite easy to find my Usage 'Chart', for Internet; I think that is why I'm a little peeved.

It puts me off using more Data Intensive programs, such as Skype, as I'm not sure what my Data quota is.

I've had my say on Facebook, told it would be all back to normal. This was around three weeks back, however this has persisted, being in the dark, and no real response that Telstra/Bigpond Accounts, Usage charts, and info are any nearer to being stable.

I hate "DialUp" speed Internet, hardly worth the bother these days, with only a rough idea of Internet Data usage I feel uneasy to use the full potential I pay for each month.

Hoping sincerely these services are back online soon.

Regards,

Level 23: Superhero

It's great for those people at the end of their billing cycle, as they can 'slam' it without being shaped. However your situation sounds like mine where you have a while to go (3+ weeks for me), so have to be careful they don't dump a whole lot of usage in one hit and leave us shaped for weeks.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
TonyX2012
Accepted Solution

Actually with one week to go at the end of my billing cycle, which was the 25th,  I feel I was robbed of  a weeks' worth of data.

I have successfully logged in: 'https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount', and all is working.

Thanks Bigpond/Telstra. Smiley LOL

ellvbw2012
Level 1: Cadet

I have the same promblem for the last 2 weeks.

Called Telstra late last night and spoke with 2 helpless consultants, spent more than 40 minutes on wait time, and could not get the problem fixed.  Sent an email inquiry this morning; also a short message on LiveChat 10 minutes ago, now No. 2 in the queue, hope that I can get some real solutions this morning.

Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)

@ellvbw2012 wrote:

I have the same promblem for the last 2 weeks.

Called Telstra late last night and spoke with 2 helpless consultants, spent more than 40 minutes on wait time, and could not get the problem fixed.  Sent an email inquiry this morning; also a short message on LiveChat 10 minutes ago, now No. 2 in the queue, hope that I can get some real solutions this morning.

So you have excess usage that shouldn't be there? If you haven't had any luck with LiveChat, you can always lodge a complaint at http://www.telstra.com.au/complaints or come back here and I'll see if we can get a Mod onto it Smiley Happy

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

TonyX2012

Oddly I marked this thread solved; or more oddly seems people are still enduring problems accessing their important usage details.

I've just checked that I can Login at Telstra.com and view my Internet Usage; and current Billing info.

Obviously I have no solution for others, access just became available after driving me nutty enough to post a thread here, plus in my case is available right now.

Whether that stays the case only Bipond/Telstra could tell me, although I got sick of asking.

On a positive note, if I've been able to Login, and view my Internet Usage; and current Billing info over three days, there is hope.

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now