Highlighted
duncand
Level 1: Cadet

Making payments by Bpay

Answered

I received my statement by email today and went to pay it. There does not appear to be the option to pay by Bpay. Has this option been removed?  If so why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Making payments by Bpay

HI duncand, BPay is still available for payment of Telstra bills - the details at http://go.telstra.com.au/helpandsupport/-/where-to-find-your-bpay-reference-number advise where the payment details can be found.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

HI duncand, BPay is still available for payment of Telstra bills - the details at http://go.telstra.com.au/helpandsupport/-/where-to-find-your-bpay-reference-number advise where the payment details can be found.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

duncand

That's nice to know thank you but it would also be nice of Telstra to continue to provide that info on the accounts, don't you think?
Sicko

This is NOT solved. I still don't have the information I require to pay the bill I have received by email using BPAY.  Please answer the question instead if providing a link that doesn't answer the question.

Sicko

Greg Buch, your link is not working.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Sicko, 

If you are wanting to pay your bill via BPay, the reference number is 23796, and your reference number is your bill number. 

Please let me know if you need anything further. 

Kind Regards 

bobandann
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra - PLEASE print this option on the bill. I've spent over half an hour trying to find out how to pay my overdue amount by Bpay.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi bobandann, if you are wanting to pay your bill via BPay, the reference number is 23796, and your reference and registration number is your billing account number. These details are at the bottom of the front page of your monthly invoice, where all payment options are explained.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more