CrowdSupport®
Parash
Level 8: Inspector

Mobile Service

I want to let everyone know that I had a self inflicted issue with my mobile and the fellows at 400 George Street, Sydney solved it in about 30 seconds last Saturday.

The on line booking system worked well and I was seen on time.

Well done Tech Desk...

-- Parash
Opinions expressed are mine alone.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Mobile Service

Awesome to hear mate! Glad to hear we were able to geet your issue sorted out!

Cheers, Scott. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

t0xicsn0w
Level 2: Rookie

The tech bar upstairs is aswsom especially as there are phone techs and engineers onsite ! The csrs I delt with - courtney, john and jessica were fantastic so much better as they actually knew what they were talking bout . Only thing is there are two regional stores east maitland and glendale, there staff need some major training in service, product knowdledge and genral customer service. They need to have upto date info , so sad when they tell loyal customers FALSE information and to add insult to injury the manager at east maitland seriously needs ti acknowdge complaints that are sent to them in writing.
t0xicsn0w
Level 2: Rookie

East maitland store csr said: icu mobile in charlestown is the aurthorised samsung repairer in this area, FACT: they never have been
justsheldon
Level 1: Cadet

HEllo

Only thing is there are two regional stores east maitland and glendale, there staff need some major training in service, product knowdledge and genral customer service. They need to have upto date info , so sad when they tell loyal customers FALSE information

Thanks

thai

magicwings
Level 1: Cadet

Thats gud service of tech support.. always on time..

EDIT: Link removed as not relevant

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now