ro6
Level 1: Cadet

Mobile phone charges

Answered
Spoiler
why do I get charged for call's when I call from my mobile to  mobile that is in my account?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Mobile phone charges

If you are looking at my account at the pending charges, these are before any account benefits. So until your bill is issued it will not make any adjustments for any included calls.

If your bill has been issued and you are still believing that you have been incorrectly charged, speaking to the billing team by live chat or phone would be your best bet to have it looked into.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES
Accepted Solution

If you are looking at my account at the pending charges, these are before any account benefits. So until your bill is issued it will not make any adjustments for any included calls.

If your bill has been issued and you are still believing that you have been incorrectly charged, speaking to the billing team by live chat or phone would be your best bet to have it looked into.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @ro6

Thanks for reaching out. Are you able to please send the page a private message and I'd be happy to help further assist. 

Please let me know. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more