CrowdSupport®
Rhys13
Level 1: Cadet

Moving to Canada

I currently have 2 iphones on 24month contracts which were started in october last year.

I'm moving to Canada in december for a few years and i've heard of phone companies having partner companies in other countries. Is it possible to transfer my contracts to a partner provider in canada? Ultimately i'm not that keen on having the pay ETC for two contracts.

Cheeers.

Rhys

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Moving to Canada

Errrrr no. I doubt it mind ill be happy to be corrected. I'd start saving for the pay out figue.

Cheers,
Dave

Support Team
Support Team

Re: Moving to Canada

Hi Rhys,

That's a great idea but unfortunately not one that is available at the moment.  The only option that you would have at this stage is to cancel the services when you no longer require them.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now