Highlighted
alancorner
Level 5: Eagle Eye

My Account

Answered

Am I right in thinking that in the section of recent activity in `My Account` any credits will not be entered until the actual bill is produced i.e. mobile call charges if you are on a plan you will not be charged all the charges that are listed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
alancorner
Accepted Solution

Re: My Account

Thanks for that DanielM

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Yes.

So if on the My Account screen it says you have used $380 worth of calls/text/mms, and your plan includes $400 worth of credit, you will still be under the cap. Any credits are applied once the bill is generated. Smiley Happy

alancorner
Accepted Solution

Thanks for that DanielM
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Moved:

Braddo2014
Level 1: Cadet

HOW DO I GET TO THE NORMAL CHAT PAGE

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Braddo, you can get in touch with our online chat teams via http://goo.gl/11oUE

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

RodChis123
Level 1: Cadet

I was just wondering how long does it usually take to change my billing information etc on my Telstra site as it stil shows I owe money which I do not...or has there been a mistake perhaps or better still, does someone know the best way to find out?

Cheers.

Rod from Melbourne OZ.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Rod, payments can take up to 24 hours to be processed and will be reflected in your online account from then. If you made your payment more than a day ago then our teams on 13 22 00 or through the online chat service at https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:Facebook:Consumer can look into your account and help further.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more