CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

My iPhone is bent

Answered
Hello I have recently noticed my iPhone 6 is bent. My iPhone has always been in a life proof case and well looked after. Is there anything I can do about this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: My iPhone is bent

Probably not. If you send it in to be repaired under warranty it will be classed as non-warrantable damage. Since there is no way of proving that it has always been in a case, it makes arguing the point very difficult.

Also, since you say it has always been in a case, I might suugest you would have an argument with the case manufacturer that their product isn't up to scratch.

On a practical note, you could try going in to an Apple Store. That would give you the quickest resolution, one way or another.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: My iPhone is bent

Probably not. If you send it in to be repaired under warranty it will be classed as non-warrantable damage. Since there is no way of proving that it has always been in a case, it makes arguing the point very difficult.

Also, since you say it has always been in a case, I might suugest you would have an argument with the case manufacturer that their product isn't up to scratch.

On a practical note, you could try going in to an Apple Store. That would give you the quickest resolution, one way or another.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit