CrowdSupport®
Malahid1
Level 1: Cadet

My profile still says my old address

My profile has the wrong address, my telstra bill has the wrong address and account number, I am not receiving my new account, I am receiving calls from a telstra person demanding payment for an invoice I have not received. I want our 2 mobiles and internet on the one bill under the one account, emailed to me.  I am trying to cancel the direct debit until this problem is fixed but I can't do that either.  Is there any light at the end of the Telstra tunnel when you move house? All of this began 5 months ago and there is no resolution in sight.  

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: My profile still says my old address

If you go into Online billing,  Settings, right hand top corner,  then Personal details  then  scroll

down to Contact details,   then Edit Billing Address,    you can correct it.

Thanks

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: My profile still says my old address

I think the real problem is that their new account is not showing (although unsure why they'd have a new account number if they've only moved).

So it would be Settings, Account Settings, then Add an Account (the add an account is at the bottom of the list of services).

But yes, the address probably needs changing as well.

After it is added, it would be best to give 132200 a call to find out why the bill for the new address hadn't been sent out correctly.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now