Highlighted
Tuhoepoihipi
Level 2: Rookie

Need help with network

I have two home broadbands in two different housing locations, but under the same Telstra account, so when both is paid for both internet run smooth and well, until it comes to only one that has been paid, when only one broadband has been paid the other one slows down but also slows down the one that has been paid I need help on how to make it so that when one hasn’t been paid then it’ll slow down it’s self and not both broadbands that are under my Telstra account

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Need help with network

Hi Tuhoepoihipi, the single billing account for the two services would be the reason for the restrictions - if there's an overdue balance on the account then restrictions would be placed on all services on the same account. In order to stop this happening in future the two connections would need to be on separate accounts so only the unpaid service would be affected. 

For privacy reasons we can't access accounts via posts on these forums, but our teams on 13 22 00 or through the online chat service at  http://tel.st/hsc3 can help further.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now