c0urtz21
Level 1: Cadet

Netflix Subscription

Every month I get charged for a Netflix subscription I don't have and every month I have to call/chat to have the amount credited and have the issue "escalated" to get the subscription removed and still it shows up again each month.
I tried to contact Netflix and they cannot find any details as the subscription doesn't exist. I'm really fed up with this issue. I want to change providers but now have to go through the issue of paying set up charges again etc. I am happy with everything else but this is beyond ridiculous 6months of having to call and get the charge removed for a subscription that doesn't exist. Anyone else having this issue?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Netflix Subscription

Lodge it as an official complaint, you will be allocated a case manager who will work through it for you until it is resolved. They should be able to work with the relevant teams to fix it up for you.

https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/account-billing/manage-account/our-complaints-handling-p...
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now