halvey
Level 2: Rookie

New Sim Only Plan 60 Gb / $49 per month Service - Different Account No and is being billed at $59

I'm pretty sure I checked the box to attach the new service to my existing Telstra account when I purchased it online on 26/12/2018 to get the full discount, but it's listed under a new account number of its own in the Telstra 24/7 app.  I want to include it under my existing account number so it rolls over at the same time as all my other Telstra services on the 18th of the month and I want to sort out the monthly charge which is supposed to be $49/month ($69 - $20) for new services.

Thanks David.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: New Sim Only Plan 60 Gb / $49 per month Service - Different Account No and is being billed at...

Hi David,

If you chat with us on the following secure chat link we can look over your billing details to establish if this can be done & then go ahead with it if that's the case  https://tel.st/tx9nj

If you'd prefer to call the number is 132200.

Get back to me if you have other questions.

Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

halvey
Level 2: Rookie

Re: New Sim Only Plan 60 Gb / $49 per month Service - Different Account No and is being billed at...

Gave up on this days ago and went into my local Telstra shop who sorted it out for me.

Support Team
Support Team

No worries, @halvey sorry for the delay in getting back to you but I am glad that this has been resolved for you now.

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more