CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
peterb666
Level 1: Cadet

No bill - not in My Account either

Answered

I normally get a bill notification by email around the 7th of each month when my mobile bill is available online for payment. No bill notification this month and I go into My Account, it says nothing owing and my last bill issued was 7 January. It is now 16 February so where is my February bill? Is there a problem with the billing system?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: No bill - not in My Account either

Hey peterb666,

Sometimes issues arise and cause delays in processing customer's bills. It sounds like this is exactly what has happened in your case (since there isn't a bill listed in My Account). We'll have you bill out to you as soon as possible.

-Dylan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
20 REPLIES 20
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hey peterb666,

Sometimes issues arise and cause delays in processing customer's bills. It sounds like this is exactly what has happened in your case (since there isn't a bill listed in My Account). We'll have you bill out to you as soon as possible.

-Dylan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

smeebigfella

I'm waiting for Feb bill too. No help from the idiot on the support line either. What's happening?
Support Team
Support Team

Heya smeebigfella,

Welcome to CrowdSupport.

That's a good question, something that would need to be looked into, feel free to have a chat with one of our 24x7 Live Chat Consultants.

smeebigfella

Renee I did that around February 17 and was told there was a problem with sending out my account. I was also told not to worry about an overdue account as I wouldn't be penalised.
An amount was transferred to my account last week and to date there is no email of a bill nor indication of a bill on My Account with phone or computer.
WHAT'S HAPPENING?
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi smeebigfella,

Usually in cases where your account is not generating bills, this has occurred as a result of an error that has been detected in the back-end billing system, preventing your account from billing accurately. We would prefer to delay the issuing of your bills than to risk billing you incorrectly. If this situation is expected to go on for more than one month then you'll receive a letter from us explaining the situation.

As you've been advised, no late charges will apply for delayed bills as it's obviously our fault and not yours; if multiple bills arrive close together in future as a result of this delay then adjusted payment arrangements will be available if needed.

willy46
Level 3: Gumshoe

my bill from 13th feb has not appeared

have made 2 phone calls plus live chat and NOBODY can find it

am still waiting for a phone call back from 3 hours ago  promissed in 15 minutes

Support Team
Support Team

Hey willy46,

If your bill is not in My Account then much like every other poster in this thread your bill hasn't been generated for one reason or another. We will generate one for you as soon as we can and get it out to you.

-Dylan

willy46

surprise surprise  an amount turned up in my account this morning with a $10 overdue charge on it but no actual itemised bill

still no phone call as promised I will not be paying this surcharge as telstra people have said not to

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi willy46,

I'd suggest getting in touch with our team on 132200 or via chat (link below) to discuss this further if you are unsure of the charges

thanks

willy46

have done that 3 times plus chat line but noone could find account but assured me there would be no overdue surcharge

still waiting for return phone call as promised yesterday

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

I see, was this a personal or business account? Also did you happen to have a complaint lodged if this the case can you please provide your SR complaint reference number & I can follow up for you

thanks 

willy46

this is a personal account

phone 26/2  int 1-157276183766 

phone 3/3   int 1-157807337114 

live transcript from jerome 1393817063874761  pdf  3/03

also phonecall to troy who said that a supervisor would call back in 15 minutes at 14:55 still waiting

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Ok thanks, I have sent you a private message via Crowd Support to follow up on this for you, currently we are at 3-5 business days at contacting our customers, if we can get in touch sooner we will

Thanks

willy46

not acceptable
willy46

sounds familiar good luck
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

hi Willy

I can imagine that this is extremely frustrating for you. My colleague Esther has advised how you can send your details to us so that we can check on where your bill is. 

We will let you know as soon as we have an update for you

-   Lindy Smiley Happy 

CSM

No bill

I received my Feb bill via email, but not the current March one.  Luckily I've just logged in prior to the' Pay by' date - otherwise I'm sure that late fee would have been slapped on.  I'm still waiting in a queue to chat about the problem.

iamgrazhopa
Level 2: Rookie

Re: No bill

heck it carefully. i didnt get a bill for 3 months then they decided to put $500 in incorrect fees on it AND had me on the wrong plan.

despite not sending me a nill they could send me a letter once a month telling me there was a problem and it would be firxed shortly.

it took me getting cranky on the phone for an outcome. 2 hours of my day wasted to fix their mistake(s).

again.

Rgee

I have not received my bill this month 08 / 2014. I also did not receive a bill for 03 / 2014 and was charged a late fee, this is gross inefficiency on Telstra's part. I would like my bill to be sent on time so I can pay it on time and a refund of my late fee so my credit history stay's clear. Thank you

@thedylan wrote:

Hey peterb666,

-Dylan

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Rgee, 

For billing enquiries we're happy to provide assistance via 13 22 00 or here:  http://tel.st/49kl  24x7 where we can securely identify you and access your accounts. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit