Highlighted
Lukeerbeni
Level 2: Rookie

No bill

Answered
Have received no bill for two months..
Getting out of hand. Need to pay now so it doesn't build to an over the top amount
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Lukeerbeni
Accepted Solution

Re: No bill

Hi Dave,
I spoke with live support about the problem.
Something is wrong with their system so my bills aren't being made. I already make sure I have credit with telstra before my bill comes in so I never have to worry.
The problem I have is I like to keep records of how much I am actually charged per month for their services so it is a bit frustrating when I don't get a physical bill.
The problem has been sorted now so there is no need for panic from me.
Cheers
Luke Erbeni

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Lukeerbeni,

Sorry to hear you've not been receiving your Bills, how do they normally arrive?

Come and join us in Live Chat here: http://tel.st/hsc3 where we can chat securely and work out what the next move is.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 23: Superhero

While you're answering Big Dans post....you know you can put money on the account. I.e. I know mines $xx per month so if I was going away or had extra cash at the time I can put on extra. It doesn't go anywhere! So before your account is supended for what ever reason share some coin!

Cheers,
Dave

Lukeerbeni
Accepted Solution

Hi Dave,
I spoke with live support about the problem.
Something is wrong with their system so my bills aren't being made. I already make sure I have credit with telstra before my bill comes in so I never have to worry.
The problem I have is I like to keep records of how much I am actually charged per month for their services so it is a bit frustrating when I don't get a physical bill.
The problem has been sorted now so there is no need for panic from me.
Cheers
Luke Erbeni
Level 23: Superhero

Thanks for getting back and I totally understand re keeping records. Sadly in the past folks just let it go on then find there account suspended and have a hefty bill that they have to pay in a couple of weeks..

It's good to read that you've keep a handle on things. Also good to read that you're getting things sorted.

Cheers,
Dave

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now