CrowdSupport®
AsianMan
Level 2: Rookie

No bill

I have not received any bill after activating my service. I contacted live chat and told me that my account status was "UNDER PROVISION" but I can confirm that my ADSL service is working properly. I have one of the new Telstra Smart Modem Gen 2 Kit and the backup Mobile connection is no longer working as my ADSL got activated. I called billing support and they also found a "misalignment issue" with my account. What is going on TELSTRA ?

It's been 2 months since I had my service activated.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Support Team
Support Team

Re: No bill

Appreciate you coming through, AsianMan. Really sorry for the frustration. To clarify, your services are all up and running, but we've yet to send out any sort of bill? - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

AsianMan

Yes, I haven't received any online bill. In fact there was one bill #1414641613 for $0.00 last Feb 7.
I have already setup my direct debit.
Support Team
Support Team

@AsianMan are you able to check whether there is a bill listed in My Account here:  https://tel.st/xlgvb

If nothing is listed, I would recommend speaking with our team on  https://tel.st/epkfz and they can check your account.

Let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

AsianMan

Yes, I have spoken to them and even got a reference number - INT 1-1977775676499 and no reply. Not so sure how to followup with this number. It seems I get in an endless loop with you guys.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi AsianMan, 

If this is yet to be resolved for you and hasn't been escalated for a Case Manager to assist further, I would recommend lodging your details here:  https://tel.st/eubwq and a Complaint Case Manager will make contact with you to assist with a resolution.  

AsianMan

Ok thanks IvanS. I have filed a complaint with number SR 1-2012219155052.
I hope this goes somewhere and not into some empty bin. I have been promised resolution 3x and I have lost trust.
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for providing that reference, @AsianMan, I've noted it here for you in case we need to assist further. Please keep us posted on how you go, and what your case manager advises when they make contact. I look forward to seeing this resolved for you.

AsianMan

Thank you, finally I got somewhere after filing the complaint form someone contacted me and advised escalation of my case. After 4 days I got notified of my service activation was completed and I can see billing would work as normal going forward.
Although it has taken almost 3 months I would say Telstra systems need a lot of improvement. Im an optimist and hopefully they sort it out for good. Thanks all who helped you know who you are. Good job!
Support Team
Support Team

Hi AsianMan, Thank you so very much for getting back to us with the good news that all has now been resolved. I shall also pass on your feedback. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now