CrowdSupport®
ray1991
Level 1: Cadet

OVERCHARGE FOR 7 MONTHS !

I got several telstra accounts, telstra messed up two of them and charged one of my accounts for double money---two bundles in one address, and normal payment for the other accounts.how ridiculous is this !!! I have been asking the Indian customer service for help me change this several months ago. They haven't changed it until now. So I didn't pay the doubled bill and they threat me to cut off the internet. What am I supposed to do? ??!! As you can see in this image, I take the second house in April this year and the peyment suddenly increased with two accounts counted. However, I got another bill code for my new address. They have been charging me extra money for seven months and they still haven't changed it back
<screenshots removed by moderator for privacy reasons>

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Support Team
Support Team

Re: OVERCHARGE FOR 7 MONTHS !

Hi Ray, I can appreciate the concern and apologise for the ongoing frustration with the billing problems. I've had to remove the screenshots you mentioned as they included your account number which was viewable by any readers of this post. For privacy reasons we're not able to access accounts or make changes to services directly via posts on these forums, but we can help follow up if you can send the service details via our secure link at  www.telstra.com/24x7help

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Ktjw

I know how you feel. Have been Telstra customer for ever. Never used another service provider for 32 years. I know!....
I decided to go into store and speak face to face to change mine my and my parents plans. Very misleading. Mucked up overcharging bill. Nil follow up support from shop. They will only assist me if I go in. I have several medical conditions which don’t always make this possible. Have rung billing and complaints still waiting for “tomorrow’s call”. Since last week. Paying for extras I wasn’t informed of cost. The idea was to get a new ph and iPad and in his words do the right thing by me. ,!!!!
Now getting bills of $330 per month for 2 mobiles. 1 byo and one new. One new iPad. Cease home phone and convert to nbn. The idea so I was told to get more within my budget???? Are you for real.
Ktjw

I now have no option but to go to the ombudsman!!!

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Ktjw, I hope a suitable solution can be provided for you soon - have you been given any case reference numbers in your recent contacts (normally beginning with 'SR-1' or 'INT-1') that I can use to follow up with the consultants you've been speaking to?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Ktjw

And to top it off I’m being charged late fees for not paying the ridiculous amounts of the bill. They told me it was being put on hold until it was rectified. After they told me in shop. Accounts have mucked up. It’s not your fault. Don’t get worried when you see a scary bill, we will fix it for you!! That was store manager and cso at Munno Para Telstra Shop!!
Nov 2017 to jan 2018. $1273.44.
Ktjw

No I haven’t everyone makes promises no one follows through
Support Team
Support Team

All right - if you don't have any reference details we can help follow up if the account details can be sent via the secure link I provided in my earlier reply to Ray above.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now