CrowdSupport®
Rhon26
Level 1: Cadet

On-line Bill

I have last week paid my phone bill and changed my home phone plan - this took hours to do. On my online account I now have 2 phone accounts for the same home number and not the plan that I have ordered. I have since Friday received a bill for over $50. Is the My Account site regularly wrong? When I talk to Telstra they say they can't see what I am looking at on my screen. The guy at the Telstra shop tried to help me by talking to the fellow on the phone but he couldn't get help from him. Who on earth can help me? Who can look at my on line account and fix up the problems?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: On-line Bill

hi Rhon26

This is really weird. The My Account site is very rarely wrong, and this definitely needs looking in to. 

The quickest way to have this looked at, would be to have a chat with our Live Chat team http://tel.st/49kl  as they can access your account and let you know what is happening

-   Lindy 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now