CrowdSupport®
jeth1
Level 1: Cadet

Once again telstra has incorrectly billed me.

Out of necessity I had to connect a Telstra home phone, took absolute ages on the phone to sort it, so what's new there?

Was assured of a 50% discount on connection fee..... by two operators, but get billed the full amount regardless. Same, same with any acoount I have with Telstra, including other parties emails sent to me, in violation of all security procedures. Took 16 minutes to find this forum to seek help, nowhere online is there a contact to query bill errors.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
chrodo
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

Re: Once again telstra has incorrectly billed me.

Try ringing again (I know it hurts) if they gave you a refrence number have it handy(hope they have the record!) and ask for a credit or a reduction of sead amount then dont back down dont pay the extra . If they wont houner there agreement with you try a telstra store, if all alse fails try the odsbudmen. I have had the over seas operaters promise me a lot and not deliver and had to go in store to get the deal honered.

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now