Highlighted
Lesabutterfly
Level 1: Cadet

Online Payment Issues

Answered

I have been trying for days to pay my phone bill on line with no success.

Any idea when it will be fixed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Online Payment Issues

Hello Lesabutterfly,

Firstly, I'm sorry for late reply and for not being able to make payments to your phone bill online.

Have you been able to log in now to your 'My Account' and paid your bill?

If not, you can still make a payment without logging in to your account.

You can do so at Telstra Online Payment portal.

I hope this helps.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hello Lesabutterfly,

Firstly, I'm sorry for late reply and for not being able to make payments to your phone bill online.

Have you been able to log in now to your 'My Account' and paid your bill?

If not, you can still make a payment without logging in to your account.

You can do so at Telstra Online Payment portal.

I hope this helps.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

rhubarb

With due respect - this does not get the problem fixed. I thought it was only me experiencing problems paying Online using AMEX. Obviously not the case.
You'd think that Telstra would be able to get this fixed. Totally useless!!!!!
Only option is to phone call centre and pay over the phone - NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!!!

I have taken screen prints of the Online payment process which I will gladly supply to Telstra IT to demonstrate where/how the problem occurs.  Telstra does not provide any avenue to enable this information to be provided.

Complaints to the Call Centre (132200) elicit sympathy.  But even the Call Centre staff are unable to get anyone in Telstra IT to show any interest at all in fixing the problem.

No response!!!!! No interest!!!!!

Wake up Telstra.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hello rhubarb,

If you have screen shots and can demonstrate where/how the problem occurs, we'd like to hear it so we can forward to correct area.

I have sent you private message for next steps. Thanks.

vjr

Screen shot for me would look like the icon that goes around and around and around and around.  nothing wrong with credit card as accepted first time on phone payment system.

Last bill i wasn't sure if the payment went through.  It clearly didn't and this time the pay online site again wouldn't accept payment.  Put in all the infor and the icon went around and around and around. 

So, no screen shot to show.  Computer settings unchanged. Payments just stopped being accepted by Telstra online.  Was a great system.  Sigh.

Ramohth

Same problem here - you are not alone. This has happened the last 3 times I've tried to pay online. Come on Telstra - you are penalising us for paying by credit card - earn the payment!

lalala

Problem continues.  Unable to pay bills from Acount login.  Icon spins and spins and does nothing.  Don't believe that you could say the problem is solved.  Very disappointed - only stopped working this month.

Rubber-Duck

I have had the same problem. I tried paying multiple times over the last few days, but no success. It was working fine until this month's bill. Had to pay the bill the standard way rather than through my account.

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All,

Are you also having difficulty processing a payment using the link that Joe provided where you don't need to be logged in?

It is important to have this investigated that we understand precisely what difficulty you are having, if you are presented with an error message then please post that also.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now