Janpiet194673
Level 1: Cadet

Overcharge

Hi 

I am traveling in the Netherlands, after 10 days using my iPad my creditcard has been charged $4,263.53 when I check my account it doesn't show that ,this an incorrect withdrawal my bank tells me I must talk to you , can help me to correct this or explain if the charges are genuine.

i do not have acces to my account number but the Mobil number is REMOVED

thank you for your attention 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Overcharge

This is not Telstra Customer service.
As this is a public website please delete your personal information for your privacy.
You can ring Telstra from overseas on
+61 439 125 109
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Overcharge

You can also try https://livechat.telstra.com
Ideally don't use Safari (it doesn't play nice with Livechat), use a different browser. And after you initially load the site, go in to your browser settings and tell it to "Request Desktop Site".
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now