LeslieV1
Level 1: Cadet

PDL Error when printing Telstra created PDF account document

I receive bills for my two Telstra accounts via email each month. Both are PDF documents. One bill prints satisfactorily the other bill gives me a PDL error and wont print. It is not an Adobe problem nor is it a Fuji Xerox printer problem it is a Telstra problem in the way they are forming their PDFs for some bills. All other PDF documents print just fine only the Tesltra bill for one of my accounts gives the PDL error.

I have searched the forum and can see that many have complained of this problem with all sorts of workarounds but can also see that Telstra has said nothing of any value and certainly hasnt provided a solution. Why cant I print my PDF document sent to my email account by Telstra and what, if anything, are Telstra doing about it?

Please dont tell me to use any of the workarounds as while they work I believe I should be able to print the bill in a normal fashion like I do for all my bills. Is Telstra using a pirated copy of Adobe PDF distiller and that is what is causing the PDL error?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now