CrowdSupport®
BRETT51
Level 1: Cadet

PREMIUM SPEED BOOST

I have just received a bill; which has had premium speed boost added to it for $30 per month. I didn’t ask for anything to change, does anybody know why/how TELSTRA just adds extra costs to bills?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: PREMIUM SPEED BOOST

You need to speak to customer service via Live Chat or phone. No one here has account access.  Here's a link to Live Chat 

https://www.telstra.com.au/chatnow/landing

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles "you" to be an expert at everything!!"
SICOP

Hi Brett51, I too have received the same bill with a new Premium Speed Boost $20 charge. This is the first time in over 12 months of bills. I will be contacting Telstra (the Chat line isn't working very well tonight (technical issues) them but I suggest others look very closely at their bills Smiley Happy

Level 22: Superhuman

Below is a link for your complaint. Hopefully this one works this time 

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles "you" to be an expert at everything!!"
SICOP

Many thanks, much appreciate Smiley Happy

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now