Highlighted
LMO1
Level 1: Cadet

PRESENT ACCOUNT

Answered

WHEN I RECEIVED MY BILL TODAY IT SHOWED I HAD NOT PAID LAST MONTHS. I DID AND I HAVE A RECEIPT OF SAME.

SO WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE. HAVE I BEEN RIPPED OFF BY AN INTRUDER

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: PRESENT ACCOUNT

The simplest way to find out what has happened is to chat to a consultant either via 132200 or livechat.telstra.com
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 21: Augmented

Shouting (all capitals) will not get you far here... Plus, this is "crowd support" and none of us has access to your account... So, cool down, give bit more information (but without anything that could disclose your identity) and I am sure someone will contact you...
DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.
Accepted Solution

The simplest way to find out what has happened is to chat to a consultant either via 132200 or livechat.telstra.com
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more