Highlighted
Dale5
Level 2: Rookie

Paper Bill Charge

Answered

If I switch to having my Telstra bill sent by email, can I later change back to a paper bill in future, if I choose, if circumstances change?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Paper Bill Charge

Hi Dale, yes you can change back if you wish. You would be able to do it through your My Account page, or use the form at the following link: https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/switchToPaper  if you found your circumstances changed.

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
Dale5
Accepted Solution

Thanks for your help and information. The link you gave led to a page "404 - Page Not Found," but your information was helpful.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Accepted Solution

Hi Dale, yes you can change back if you wish. You would be able to do it through your My Account page, or use the form at the following link: https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/switchToPaper  if you found your circumstances changed.

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

Dale5
Accepted Solution

Thanks for your help and information. The link you gave led to a page "404 - Page Not Found," but your information was helpful.

Ooops, sorry, yes you would need to be signed into your account and already have your bill on email, keep forgetting that I'm auto signed in to some of these things sometimes.

Just so you know it's for real here's a screen shot:

Bill.jpg

Signature.gif

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now