Highlighted
nontagonist
Level 1: Cadet

Paying a Telstra bill using an iPad mini

Answered
I signed up for an iPad mini back around March, and I have problems with paying its bill online.

I prefer to use the option to pay from my bank account to avoid the credit card charges.

I have had troubles before but overcame them. This month, after entering my account number
and bank details I was faced with a screen asking me to confirm the payment, but the 'confirm'
button was strangely placed on the screen and inoperable to boot!

If Telstra expects to charge top dollar for these things, the least they can do is make it so it is
easy to pay the bill using the device.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Paying a Telstra bill using an iPad mini

Hi,

Thanks for confirming that. Our team has been notified about the issues you are seeing and are working to get it fixed as quickly as we can.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi nontagonist, 

Sounds like it didn't load properly. 

Did it reoccur after you reloaded the page? 
If you have a computer, did the problem reoccur when attempting to pay it using My Account on the computer instead? 

Steph

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

nontagonist

Reloading the page results in the previous, blanked, web page coming up.

I normally use landscape mode with an external keyboard. I tried in portrait
mode using the on-screen keyboard but the same thing happens.

I don't currently have an alternative internet connection.

If someone can tell me how to use the iPad mini to connect my Linux notebook
to the internet, that would help.
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi,

Thanks for confirming that. Our team has been notified about the issues you are seeing and are working to get it fixed as quickly as we can.

nontagonist

Seems to be working okay now.

Thankyou.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more