CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
MrsMax08
Level 1: Cadet

Payment extension

I am with Commonwealth Bank and cannont access my bank acct, can i please have an extension until next week to make the payments due.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Payment extension

You need to either request that by logging in to your account either via the telstra.com website or the 24/7 app.

You can also request a payment extension via speaking to a consultant on 132200 or Livechat.

It can't be requested through Crowdsupport as nobody here has access to account information.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Payment extension

Hi @MrsMax08

If you ever need any additional time to pay, you can do this here or via My Account or elstra 24x7 app as per Jupiter's advice. 

So you're aware, if a bill isn't paid by the due date, we may restrict services & apply a $15 late payment fee.

Late Payment Fees apply to overdue balances of $70 or more & are applied as a flat $15 fee.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View your current bill summary and pay your bill with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now