Highlighted
Niovekeros
Level 1: Cadet

Phone bill

Answered
I have stopped using my Telstra services and I looked at my new bill which came to $335 that makes no sense what so ever and Telstra won't give any alternatives as I can't pay that much in one big hit usual bills are $185
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Phone bill

This is a community forum. To get your issue resolved you'll need to contact Telstra direct.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

This is a community forum. To get your issue resolved you'll need to contact Telstra direct.

Kevin030958
Level 1: Cadet

Service to my Data Card has been suspended and or slowed up, please rectify imediately the reason my account has not been paid is that it was sent to my previous address, if you check the notes on my account I have been trying to have this issue resolved for an obseenly long time, PLEASE:-

1. Change my billing address to <removed by moderator for privacy reasons>

2. Change my billing to an E-bill and send it to <removed by moderator for privacy reasons> for payment. 

3. Your payment has been processed this morning at 08:18am EST on <removed by moderator for privacy reasons>

This will rectify any payment issues being experienced.

Please contact me IMEDIATELY if you have any further issues restoring satisfactory service to my account.

Support Team
Support Team

HI Kevin, as Jagaf has mentioned above these forums are intended as a community discussion area rather than being a direct support channel for accounts. For privacy reasons we're not able to make changes to services via posts here, but our teams on 13 22 00 or through the online chat service at  http://tel.st/49kl can investigate and assist further.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more