CrowdSupport®
Moo8
Level 1: Cadet

Plan uprgrade

Hi all I upgraded my plan and phone in September in store.  Got the note 10+   with a month to month plan and xl  data.  .everything is sweet.  Recieved an email stating my new plan etc etc. But when i go to check my 24-7 app it still has my old note 8  and my 149 dollar plan on it. Contacted telstra about 6 times and every time they stated theres a system error and they will fix it.  But its been 3 months now  and still no fix.  Makes it worse my wife upgraded her phone a week after and her app has her new plan on it . Can someone sort this out pronto 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Plan uprgrade

Crowd Support is not a customer service channel for Telstra. You will need to speak to billing.link below.

Is the problem just on the phone app or on Online Billing? If just the app try and clear the cache and uninstall the app....reboot and do a fresh download and install.

https://www.telstra.com.au/chatnow/landing

Or lodge a complaint 

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint

If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about direct debit and the Telstra 24x7 App ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now