Buzz111
Level 2: Rookie

Post my Bill

Telstra have chosen not to send me my bill by post anymore. My account option is and always has been by post, 20 years never changed.

The account settings are correct for post.

I have spoken to customer service representitatives four times from Thailand, India and some other foreign country but am unable to speak to anyone here in Australia or anywhere else in the world to get it sorted. Each customer service interaction takes minimum 20 minutes. Absolutely no satisfaction. Nobody could give a care.

”we apologise for any inconvenience” “please check for your lost post with Australia Post” “all your settings are correct you will get your bill in the post” “is there anything else I can help you with” 

comon Telstra do you have any idea about customer service? REALLY?!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Post my Bill

Have you logged in to your account online via the 24x7 Link on the Telstra.com.au homepage, and checked that the option is set to post in there? There is a link at the top-right of the screen after you log in.

Otherwise, you can lodge a formal complaint here and someone will be able to investigate what the problem is.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Buzz111

Yes as I stated previously my settings are correct for my bill to be mailed, as they have been for many years.
I believe this is simply a case of Telstra trying to bully its customers along the path they prefer.
As to be being made a cadet in this “forum” , big frigging deal! How about some real customer service instead of the bull**bleep**.

Is this the first month that you haven't received your bill by post? It could very well be that it has been delivered to the wrong address (even if the correct address is on the envelope).

The reason why I don't receive any of my bills by post anymore is mainly to do with the unreliability of Australia Post (the number of bills that don't arrive and the number of bills I receive that are addressed to other people is ridiculous - complaining to Australia Post does nothing).

Since you have checked the settings online yourself, I would recommend going down the formal complaint path. Click on the link in my previous post and it will take you to the form. You should receive an initial contact from a complaints manager within a few days. Given the nature of the problem, it can't be confirmed resolved until after the next bill is due to be delivered.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Buzz111

I’m sure your intent is good but once again, useless responce. If you had read what I have written you need not have bothered. Yes I have lodged a complaint which will probably be handled by some Asian person in a far away land apologising without really meaning it as they will say what ever they have to to keep being paid 10cents a day.

Highlighted

My apologies, but nowhere in your posts did you state that you had lodged a formal complaint. Only that you had spoken to consultants.

Anyway, I hope you start receiving your bills in the post again.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more