CrowdSupport®
Level 2: Rookie

Post my Bill

My online preference is to have my bill posted and has been for the past 16 years, that’s the way I like it, I have the choice, that’s what I want.

Why is it that I have only received one bill in the post (November 2018) for the past nine months? I have wasted my time on the telephone ( six times now, it takes at less 30 minutes each time) with customer support (who are totally use less) they blame Australia Post, and anything else they can think of. I am convinced that Telstra have a plan to cut out all post bills and despite them saying they have and will post it, simply don’t.

What must I do to get my bill posted?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Post my Bill

You may have the same postie as me (in my area we spend a fair bit of time redelivering mail to the correct addresses).

But ignoring that, you could lodge a formal complaint via https://telstra.com/complaints
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

Help Needed

How about this for an idea.

Instead of the customer constantly trying to contact someone in Telstra who can actually do something wouldn’t it be good if they actually cared and called me back.

you know what, never going to happen because anyone actually employed by Telstra and not a sub contractor who doesn’t give a damn doesn’t really care.

Highlighted

Actually, I've now just gone over your previous posts and seen that you already have lodged a formal complaint.

Can you post the SR 1- reference number here and one of the staff should be able to send a message to your case manager to give you a call.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

Not sure what an SR1 is but reference numbers have come and gone without any result.

I just want my bill posted, can’t be that hard.

Highlighted

The SR1- number is your complaints reference number.

If the frontline call centre staff haven't been able to identify and fix the problem that is causing your bill not to be posted, then escalating it to complaints should be able to get the issue investigated better.
Highlighted

Just goes from one ineffectual person to another then keeps going round in circles with no result.

i have been wasting my time for months after chasing Avery avenue available. I’m not wasting any more of my time.

I’m resigned to the fact that Telstra have no (read 0) customer service and no care that that is the case.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Buzz111 please refer to your existing thread https://tel.st/8cqbg;

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

This is a typical reply from Telstra that is designed to keep you wasting your time going around in circles, getting nowhere with no result.

Call me, set a meeting time, face to face contact to achieve a result, person to person actually talking to one another, real communication. Is that possible?

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey Buzz11,

This is not available for us to have arranged via these Social Forums sorry. If you would like to have a face to face discussion then you would have to make an appointment with a consultant in-store. You can get the contact details for the stores in your area via the store locator at 

https://tel.st/hf43b

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

That’s the most helpful suggestion yet, thanks maybe I will go to town and spend $50 in parking fees to beg a retail person to send me a bill in the post. Certainly far better than trying to understand band aid English listing to someone from India, Thailand, or Bangladesh who cannot actually do anything except apologise and say how sorry they are but is there anything else I can help you with?

what ever happened to REAL customer service where your provider actually telephones you to help?

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit